Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012


Food

With the excitement of my new table, my roommate and I decided to whip up a quick meal so we could have a "sit down dinner" to celebrate the new member of our family. We made chicken spaghetti and a boat load of sugar cookies. It was all so tasty that I over indulged and spent the majority of my night with a regretfully full belly.

I had so many leftovers I will be enjoying pasta for the next couple of days! Yippie!
who doesn't like leftovers?







Chicken Spaghetti Recipe:
Angle hair pasta
2-3 grilled chicken breast
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of cream of chicken soup
8 oz of sour cream
1 can of rotel tomatoes

preheat oven to 350 and Boil pasta as directed and drain.  Grill chicken. combine all other ingredient in a baking dish. cover with foil and bake for 30 min and Enjoy! So simple.

If I was to make this dish again I'd add something to give it a little more flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment